11/29/2008

5 cheap and stylish throw pillows

I've been looking for bright, interesting throw pillows to add a punch of color to our chocolate brown couches. I've rounded up a few of my favorites from the web--perhaps you'll be inspired, too!

I love this one from Etsy seller HomeGrownPillows. It's just 10 bucks (on sale!) and features fabric by Amy Butler. It comes in a few other color schemes as well, so you can pick your fav.

LinkThis one will fit a bit more girly aesthetic. It's also from Etsy seller HomeGrownPillows. Check out the whole shop -- there's lots of good stuff to be seen here!


I'm seeing this type of graphic pattern everywhere lately. This pillow cover is from Etsy seller Karen Radtke and would add a modern statement to any living room. Again, it's just $10!


This one's stylish yet subtle, and is available from Etsy seller pillowtalkboutique for $12.


I'm also loving the "velvet spray" pillow from CB2. The silhouette thing is still pretty big--wonder when that will go out of style? See my "trend-spotting" post on bird silhouettes here.

(And no, I won't be using brown or gray pillows with my brown couch.)

No comments: