2/02/2009

Low-cost lookalikes

I was browsing through the Pottery Barn sale yesterday and came across this white bench, which looks almost exactly like two others from JCPenney and Overstock.com. While I can't vouch for the quality of any of the benches (nor any of the products I feature here, for that matter!), the less expensive benches may be a good deal if you're not willing to pay $299 or $399 (depending on the color) for a bench. Plus, you crafty types could totally sew your own cushion and make it your own--while saving money!

Overstock.com, $114.99

JCPenney, $249.99 (comes with a wall shelf)

1 comment:

D said...

I love the jcpenney bench. thanks for the tip. I have a kitchen table dilemma. If you have a second, check out the pictures and description of the issue on my blog.

Thanks.

D

http://www.12pair.com/2009/02/ridiculously-obsessing.html